Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thats alot of missed kisses...



First night in their crib
Going back to work is a very bittersweet feeling.  I feel very blessed that the Lord provided our family with a great part time job for me, to help with finances, but all I ever want to do again in life is kiss my babies.  Do not get me wrong, I love the line of work I am in.  I work with families, kiddos, hand in hand helping them through life, and loving them like Christ loves me. Tonight I feel anxious, nervous, and like I am going to miss everything that happens tomorrow.  Tomorrow is a long day, 10-12 paperwork and then a 1-9 shift.  That is a lot of time away from my babies!  I have been away from them before, but I think it is the idea that this isn't going to be just a one time thing, or a time where Andy and I can spend some very much needed quality time together.  It's a job... a much needed job, a blessing, but still a job.  I can not count how many times I keep saying to myself, "do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation by prayer and petition, with THANKSGIVING present your request to God!"   They will be 10 months on Thursday (look how little they used to be), where has the time gone, and yet I have been so blessed to be home up to this point.  So I might miss a lot of kisses tomorrow but Thursday, they better watch out because this mama is making up for lost time!  I am so thankful for our little blessings, and tomorrow I just have to remember they are in very good hands (thanks Tosh)!



Mavs
Brooks

No comments: