Thursday, December 1, 2011

Giving Thanks in Washington

 I love my family!  I am so thankful for a family that loves being with each other and has so much fun together!  We had a great time up in Washington as usual, we just hung out and enjoyed each others company.  My mom, sister and I ran in a 5k on Browns Point in Tacoma.  It was beautiful, fun and a good start to getting me back in shape.  It went great, even with the last mile being a huge hill.  My sister has been running a lot she is a running machine, but my mom has never really ran in her life (unless around the bases for softball), either way I am super proud of both of them.  My sister runs several days a week and is looking to run a half marathon in July, I am seriously thinking about joining her.  I hate running, but have been really enjoying it lately, so why not!  Thanksgiving was great, amazing food and fun times.  The guys watched all the kids Friday morning because us ladies NEDED to shop, 4:30 am until almost 2 pm!  A great day, I love being with my mom and my sister.  The boys left soon after our return to be manly, brewerys and frisbee golf!  Great weekend with my family, I am so thankful for my mom, who is so passionate about having us all together and loves us so well!  It is so awesome having the boys spend time with them, I do not think my dad stopped laughing when he was with them.  They are such sweet grandparents, it is fun to see what they were like when we were little!


Gibbers

Mavs and Brooks

Brooks and Mavs, loving the tub!


All the cousins




Daddy and Mavs

Daddy and Brooks


Mavs ordering food at Red Robin

oh hey crazy hair


So excited about the box my parents got them with a train inside! Brooks and Mavs

Brooks

Maverix


No comments: