My little boys are 8 months old and are changing rapidly!
- They crawl all over the place, especially chasing Ghetto and Hippy!
- They are feeding themselves finger foods and making very large messes (pears, bananas, noodles, cheese and puffy things
- They pull themselves up at every chance they get and eventually fall (working on mastering getting down)
- getting up at 7- 730 (bummer) but taking an early morning nap at around 8 or 830 (bonus)! Still taking morning and afternoon naps
- still chatting away experimenting with all sorts of sounds and combos
- Brooks still loves to growl and make old men noises
- Mavy loves sticking out his tongue and screaming
- If I sit on the ground, it is quite the process to get back up because I get attacked by little monsters and once I move one off me the other one is already attacking!
- They both love to cuddle and I am cherishing every moment
- Mavy has 4 teeth and Brooks has 2
- Daddy coming home is still the highlight of their day
- Still nursing and supplementing bottles
- Mavs and Brooks were both sick this month... Mavs had the flu and was throwing up and pooping on everything! I have never felt so helpless in my life, he was so confused and had dry heaves and just sat there cuddled and stared at me. Brooks just had a temp of 102 for a few days but never got pukey. They both had snotty noses right now!
-They love going into the nursery at church on Sundays and Tuesday! They love watching/ playing with the other kids and everyone loves when they show up because they are such good babies (THANK YOU LORD!)
I love these little boys and I love how they love me! It just keeps getting more and more fun!