Thursday, February 26, 2009

Marriage Retreat with Calvary Chapel Sebastopol and the Lovetts





Kevin and Christina and us at a Marriage retreat in Tahoe! It was such a wonderful time of being reminded of how important our individual relationships with the Lord are and that in reality marriage is impossible! It is the love of Christ in us that allows us to love our husbands/ wives and respond, serve, or lead each other in a loving and Christ glorifying way! I am so thankful for my amazing husband, I couldnt ask for a more patient, kind, or hard working man! Andy ALWAYS has a good attitude and helps me to see the positive in every day life, his sense of humor kills me and always allows me to laugh at myself and him! I am so blessed and thankful that God allowed me to marry such a respectable man, who loves the Lord and loves me!

Sleeping on the way to Tahoe, we left at 4:45 am so we could get a full day of boarding in

My Husb... a real winner! Ha

No comments: