Monday, September 12, 2011

Here and there and everywhere

 After Seattle, we came home for a few days and then headed to Sacramento!  Andy had a work training, and he was going to be gone all week.  So the boys and I packed up and went and joined daddy and stayed in a hotel for a week! It was a nice change of pace.  We got to do dinner with Grandma O(which I just realized I am not sure where the pics ended up of her and the boys, so those to come!) and then the boys and Grandma O and I drove up to Potter!  We stayed there a night and then went camping up at the ranch for the weekend!  I was a really great time.  Brooks and Mavs went down and stayed with Grandpa and Grandma all day saturday, so Andy and I could really enjoy the sun, friends, and the river!  So thankful for the grandparents on both side, how much they love the boys and us!  All in all it was a great time, the boys love camping, because they get to end up on the air mattress with us.... so they do not wake everyone up at night! We are blessed with very flexible baby boys!










No comments: