Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas

We had a wonderful time up in Washington visiting my family I couldnt have asked for a better time or better food! There was so much snow, which almost prevented my sister and her family from coming up but it all worked out! I never thought I would be so far away from my family and I miss them so bad, expecially after we have spent time together! My parents are coming down in Febuary and I can hardly wait as it is! I have the most precious nieces and nephews... they melt my heart, they are so sweet and full of life. They say the most amazing things and do the most rediculously funny things, and I love it! I could spend every second with them and be completely happy! OHHHH and Andy and I where given a camara from my parents and Emmy and Randy and we are so stoked! We have been using our cell phones for way to long, and we are so excited to be able to post things that are happening in our lives!





















































































































Autrys Birthday, he is 3 now!





Really creepy setting on our camera! Adelaide is so precious it is sad to make her look so creepy!

No comments: